Monday, April 12, 2021

 

                                                  We All Still Love You Harry

                                             The Girls 2 - The Mansion


.     "I only count three girls, where are the others?" Evelyn aimed her comment squarely at 

Harry. She was and had been about as close to Harry as any girl could be, since they were 

little kids in school. Still, they were never married, and yes, the subject of children had come

up often. Needless to say, she didn't find Harry and Bill's adventures when they were in 

college as amusing as they did. She tolerated it because they were at that age and that's 

what everyone did. It would be a while and the helping hand of an accident that pushed them 

together intimately. Out of gas in the country and hitch hiking to a motel, and it happened. "No 

I'm not shy Evelyn. It's just that I always thought of you as something like my sister. We were 

friends. The three of us were friends. Good grief you're beautiful." They laughed and held on 

tightly to each other through the night and woke up 'together' in a way most people become 

after many years of good, strong, happy marriage. 

     "They're at the mansion. There's a road down there. We can go in the morning." "Oh, 

there's a road. I guess we can take your Jaguar. Should we bring a breakfast, or is 

there enough to eat down there? I hope they have an extra bikini for me." She was starting to 

boil over. "You pulled us out of the hotel and transported us down here. Why couldn't you 

bring me to your collage and mansion. I shoot pool. What's the problem.? Afraid I'd get in the 

way?" Harry was totally nonplussed. Evelyn, continued. "We all still love you Harry.

Everyone but me that is, and none of this is funny and you are going to jail."  





No comments:

Post a Comment