Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I hope you were successful last evening in your hunt for treats!

I so loved this holiday when I was a child that I celebrate it even today as my own personal new years celebration, along with my closest family and friends! So, Happy New Year!!

A little drive around the Vermont countryside proved very rewarding. The chocolate candy was especially fine. The day was very warm for this time of year, but it rained a lot earlier this morning. Still, it was a nice afternoon.

I'm starting my study of communiction and I'm excited about it. It seems to be the make/break of success on this planet. So very, very important. So, what is it? Well, yeah - the interchange of ideas - communication particles, words, musical notes, symbols, smiles and all of that. Well, I'm sure most of you have tried that and even had occasional success at it. "Hello!", you say, and you get back - "Hi!" and you feel all warm and good. So you keep doing this, see, and it gets better and better and soon you're laughing. You found the answer! Indeed, you have. Communication is one of the easiest things to contact there ever was! You think about it and it's there! Right there - sing a song! Dance! Don't just listen to me. Try it yourself - see what happens.

So if it's so simple, why is this world having such a problem with it? That's such a good question, that I'm going to leave it there for you and come back to it.

It's actually way up there! It's way way up there for most people - beyond the stars. Yet it's so powerful that it goes right through everying - woosh bang - from zillions of miles away, like so many things that people ascribe to "higher powers". Apparently, we all have the innate ability to communicate freely and easily on our own determinism and with out own tools, but we often fall short of the mark. Ask any publisher, any marketing agency, any media manager. It's not as easy as you'd think, even though it probably is as easy as you think when you really know how.

So along with the development of the story, "Dance of the Deep", we're going to run a parallel account of how to communicate it to those who wish to read it or view it as a play or video of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment