Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Story

Well, it's early April already and some new snow has fallen up here. Winter refuses to leave go.
There are some advantages to this. I went skiing last week and I might still go this week or next!

I sent in a draft of "Alien Uploads" to a publisher about a month ago and haven't received a word about it yet. So I've decided to start another one. I've already sketched out some ideas that I feel are pretty good. "Dance of the Deep" will be another science fiction story about this renegade sailor who's actually turned many shades of pirate but considers himself in the "salvage" business. It's set in the future several centuries at least - but not too far to lose the flavor of today's interests and certainly not today's humor. It's intended to be a comedy. I think it's a first. I really like the idea. I'll do the first installment by tomorrow and work on it today. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment